You registered to be an organ and tissue donor, made a contribution to NJ Sharing Network Foundation or signed up to be a volunteer. Or maybe you did all three? Thank you! So now what can you do?
Spreading the word about the gift of life is one of the easiest yet most important ways you can help the over 4,000 New Jersey residents waiting for a life-saving transplant.
7 Ways to Spread the Life-Saving Message
1. Share Your Organ Donor Status on your social networks. Plus, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for the latest news and inspiring posts.
2. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
3. Shop our online store and wear your NJ Sharing Network gear with pride!
4. Participate in Amazon Smile and have a percentage of your purchase go to the NJ Sharing Foundation every time you shop.
5. Submit a story to “Tales of Hope.” Share your personal connection to donation and transplantation, or your loved one’s story, with a photo or short video to tell us why this cause is so important to you.
6. Get an Organ Donors Save Lives license plate and take the message on the road!